Karen Thomas Blog

Karen Thomas Blog

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

LAST THOUGHT BEFORE BED

Family and Friends-
Remember we stumble everyone one of us stumble; that's why its a comfort to go hand in hand. --Emiley Kimbrough
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same --Flavia Weedn

I love support from those around me and I have wonderful friends and family. The first quote above reminds me of why we hold on to those around us because only with others comfort can we get through hard times. The second quote supports how people change our lives in a quick instint and that it doesn't matter how long you may know your family or friends but how they impact your life. I have been impacted by many of those around me. My husband has for one made a very strong footprint on my heart but besides him every single person in my life has molded and impacted who I am today. Nothing about life is easy but its those who are there with us to witness our lives as we witness theirs that makes each day worth living and sharing. So hold those around you close to you because they are the ones who get you through the hard times and support and cherish those around you because you are the one who gets them through their stumbles in life. Once again All in a Days Work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers