Karen Thomas Blog

Karen Thomas Blog

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

3/23/10

I have been home sick for two days from strep throat and was sitting here thinking about how it would be fun to begin a blog. I feel much loss today discovering that my husbands cousin just lost her baby whom has been fighting for his life for several months now. I also feel my own loss in which will remain hiddeon from anyone because my heart has broken. I feel that leaving your life in Gods hands is important but it becomes so hard when you feel you are so close to so many things in life and then they go away. I am sitting here waiting for a phone call although I know the answer that will be behind that phone call and I believe that is what scares me the most. My body has failed me and that brings us to the stages of grief that many of my loved ones will be going through over the next several days:
Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance
And as we all walk through these stages at a different pace they are still stages that others may still struggle with for various reasons.
This is what life is about? Only each individual person can answer this question. For now all in a days work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers